You want to set up your business, but you don’t know where to start ? You have a good idea… but you don’t know how to go further ?
Then, you are at the right place !
In one day, you will set up the foundations of your future company.
1. Jump from a mere idea to a real business project
First, let’s ask a few questions, to be sure we understand each other :
- what’s an idea ?
- What’s a business idea ?
- what’s a project ?
- what’s a business project ?
- how to go from an idea to a project ?
- from the project to the business ?
- how much time will it take ?
- what are the steps I have to go through ?
- which are the tools I can use to save time and money ?
You will find your own answers to all these questions and many more with the unique tools we’ll provide you !
2. Define your “core business” with the Winning Triad Technique ©
All experts will tell you, successful entrepreneurs built their success on three dimensions :
- Expertise (or excellency)
Find out which are these three dimensions exactly for you and your project and define your core business !
3. Define your personal goals and values with the List of 100
To focus your energy even more on your project, here is a powerful tool : the list of 100. It is a well known creativity tool, but I have adapted it to the mind mapping technique to get even more out of it !
This practice will give you a unique direction and you’ll spare time and energy by maintaining your initial goals and avoid to get distracted from your main route.
This way, you’ll give yourself guidelines for several years.
4. Explore all the dimensions of your project with the Rules of 9
To design or analyse a project, you have to ask the good questions first. I gathered for you 9 fundamental questions to explore every dimension of your project. I organized them into a mind map to provide a powerful and complex analysis matrix.
Thanks to this matrix you will :
- identify the known points of your project
- track down the remaining of the unanswered questions
- define realistic goals and deadlines
- visualize the stage of progress of your business set up
5. Build up your Business Plan Structure !
- What is a Business Plan ?
- What can I do with a Business Plan ?
- What’s the difference between a Business Plan and a Financial Plan ?
- Who is this Business Plan for ?
Together, we will answer all these questions and I will give you models and templates so you’ll be able to build up your own business plan, adapted to your personal needs ! The business plan that will be the best control and communication tool for your future business !
You too, at the end of this session, will understand that to understand your business project is to understand… Yourself !
To understand :
- your values
- your goals
- your aspirations or expectations
and to mobilize them in a project that will disclose you and you will bare for years, and maybe, for the rest of your life !
After the training session, you will get :
- all the documents of the day
- a syllabus with all the elements of the course
- models and template that you can freely use to develop your business project
- a free e-coaching session to validate your tools and define your next step
Where and When ?
At the HUB SUMMER SCHOOL
Rotterdam : on the 22nd of July from 8h30 am to 4 pm
The Hub, Heemraadsingel 219, 3023 CD Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
Booking : Click here !
Amsterdam : on the 23rd of July from 9 am to 5 pm
The Hub, Westerstraat 187 1015 MA Amsterdam
Booking : click here !