The Lingua Franca Foundation aims to promote safe and harmonious international exchanges, in three different fields : business, education and social.
To reach this main purpose, we defined a series of goals, means and resources.
You will find all about this in the following pages.
- To promote safe and harmonious international exchanges
- To promote diversity in Western cultures and societies
- To increase the international solidarity through :
- Reducing and eliminating fears for other cultures
- Reducing and eliminating prejudices over other cultures
- Reducing and eliminating indifference, negative feelings and thoughts with aspect to other cultures
These objectives will be applied on three categories :
- I. Business exchanges and promotion of diversity in western businesses and institutions
- II. International education and raising consciousness concerning other cultures
- III. International contacts (tourism, travel, marriage, property transfer…)
The Lingua Franca Foundation will reach its goals through:
- Conducting investigations using international exchanges and diversity on own initiative or through partnership
- Giving out information and spending on related publications such as books, pamphlets, periodicals, electronic media
- Participating, organizing and advising workshops, lectures, seminars, conferences and such
- Participating, organizing and giving out advises pertaining investigation for job search training and coaching, locally and internationally
- Support and advice, with respect to groups which aim to reach similar goals as Lingua Franca Foundation
- Becoming an intermediary between individuals, local governments and embassies, providing actual information, including legal matters related to immigration in European countries, about social life, business or education
- Providing information, links and help on a professional basis to people who want to live and work in the European countries
The Lingua Franca Foundation can :
- Receive subsidies from public authorities in the Netherlands and abroad.
- Get donations and bequests from individuals and companies.
- Run any commercial or financial activity as long as the benefits are used in order to fulfill the foundation’s goals