Why is that ? Well, there are lots of reasons :
- easy to learn
- ergonomics : all functions are at your fingertips in a very handy dashboard that you discover in a glimpse
- countless graphic functions like : colours, branches shapes and thickness, images, etc.
- different formats : Mindmaps, Fishbones, Spreadsheets…
- easy integration of links, notes, icones, images…
- focus on one topic or a group of topics
- spell checker
- filters and legends
All this for free !
If you don’t have it yet, you can download your XMind 3.2.1 from the links in this article. See below). (Click on the mindmap to see it on XMind.net).
But do you know you could do much more ?
If you buy XMind Pro, you can also use :
- brainstorming and presentation modules
- encryption for the protection of your data
- private maps accessible only to you and collaborators you selected
- Gantt Charts for an optimal project management
- unlimited export to PDF, Word, PowerPoint
- mapshot : take a snapshot of a map or a part of it and export it as an image in another document
- merge : merge several maps from you or your collaborators
- gallery : easily integrate professional quality images
- tasks info : visualize in a glimpse who is responsible for a task, when it starts or is over, etc.
- design your own themes : you can use them as default colours, shapes, lines, etc. for all your documents…
The Chistmas promotion is over (Guess why !)
but you can still buy Your Mindmapping software Here !
Click on the PayPal button here below :
As soon as we get your payment, we send you an activation code and you can instantly use your new software professional features.
Don’t you have your own XMind software, yet ?
Download it for free, here ! Choose your Operating System :
For Windows : click here !
For Mac OS : click here !
For Ubuntu or Debian : click here !
For Ubuntu or Debian 64 : click here !
For portable version (all OS on your USB key) : click here !